WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUSTOMERS DOES SEUGENE STORE COLLECT?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products. We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Seugene Store. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Seugene Store and other content served by or on behalf of Seugene store on other websites. We might also receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES SEUGENE STORE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Seugene Store Services.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Seugene Services.
- Recommendations and personalization.We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Seugene Services.
- Comply with legal obligations.In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Seugene via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Seugene, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
DOES SEUGENE STORE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Seugene Store and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Seugene, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your Seugene account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, Seugene membership, household settings, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Seugene Services.
- You can add or update certain information. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS